Saturday, May 5, 2012

beautiful day

Wow... today has left me speechless... I had such a wonderful day!  I woke up, I watched a few shows, had coffee, went to the farmers market, ate beautiful fresh food, walked around my old town, came home and altered this spanish inspired white linen dress so i could wear it to the Cinco de Mayo festival,  went to the mall and scored 3 pairs of panties from Victoria Secret for only $14.00, came home, made love, took a nap, woke up, went to the festival, had churros and tacos, left the festival, walked around my old towne again with coffee, stopped at the store, came home, made a healthy dinner, took a shower, had a cocktail, and now I'm getting ready for bed.  What a full beautiful day it was!  Spent with new friends, and old friends, doing new things, and enjoying what has been given to me! 

For the first time, I loved who I was, and what I was doing!  It was such a beautiful day! 

I hope you are finding the joy in the everyday simple things of this one life we have!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment