Thursday, October 7, 2010

So what now?


So now that I’m no longer “The Drillers Girl” what happens to this blog? What if I become “The Cable Guys Girl” or, “The Single Girl” or “The Girl who just wants you to rub her back and go home”? The possibilities are endless on where this could go. I love writing in this blog more than my other because this blog is unknown amongst my friends and family (other than my BEST FRIEND Susan!)

I don’t’ want to stop writing in this blog because I feel like the words I’ve written are beautiful, they are meaningful, they are the words of the past 9 months of my life, this is not something I want to forget. I just don’t know what to do with this blog. Do I change the name of it every time I have a life changing event happen? No! So, I’m looking to my panel of advisors to help me out here and give me some guidance. Here are some options I’ve come up with:

Stop writing in this blog, leave it as is, and create a new one (which would be like my 4th blog creation)
Continue to write in this blog, and change the name of it.
Just leave it and write in it as is (I think this is not a great idea, but it is an option)
… Okay, that’s all I got for now. Give me your thoughts to ponder. I really love this writing thing! And I really love the way this blog looks and feels, and I love my readers!

**** I decided to remove most of my previous posts about things that were going on. For a few reasons.
-When I read them, it reminds me of bad times that I was trying to sugar coat...
-Last year was possibly the worst and hardest year of my life, and I don't want to forget it, but I also don't want to be able to dwell on it.
-Its time to move on
-I needed a change
-I needed to break free
-I want to focus on the good things, and not the bad things...

SO if your reading, and wondering what happened to all of those posts, they are gone. It was time.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should start a new blog. This is your historical timeline of events with The Driller. You should keep him separate and revisit this blog if his circumstances change. Why mix in the new when you will be constantly reminded of the past?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like Suzie Q's answer but I also like the idea of changing the name. What if you are in 10 more relationships and decide to write about each of them? Then you will will have 10 more blogs. I would consider changing the name of the blog to something that can stand the test of time and is independent of relationships but does include them. Anyway, that's my take.

    ReplyDelete