Friday, March 11, 2011

Its Finally Friday!!! Free Again!!!

It’s Friday… YAY!!! I feel like I have senioritis. You know those last weeks of high school where you just feel like you’re already on vacation. Mine is a little backwards though. This past Monday and Tuesday I was on vacation, so the past 3 days, I’ve been living in vacation mode! I haven’t been much inspired to write. I’ve been tired, and worn out and all I feel like doing is going home for a nap! I have been busy though! I’ve been spending oodles of time with my little Mac! We’ve been visiting the library for weekly PJ Story Time. Last year, we got kicked out of story time because someone (NOT ME) was a little to wild to sit still and listen. We recently tried again, and there has been a vast improvement! Tuesday was a vacation day for me and I took her to the park. She ran around for 2 and a half hours and I sat in the sun, and got sunburned. Lovely! At about 2:00 I decided it was time to go home, maybe have a nap, and some mommy quiet time. I had to drag her, kicking and screaming. I guess she wasn’t done. So, I see that we need to practice going to the park, and leaving the park, and now that the time is changing (YAY!!!) we will have more daylight longer and will be able to go to the park after work, which I’m looking forward to!
Tonight, The Guitar Hero is going to meet Little Mac. I think it will be fun. I am not worried about it at all! I think Mac will like The Guitar Hero, and EVERYONE likes Mac, so it will be fun! We are going to take her to Disneyland, and hopefully get some yummy desserts! (We always eat dinner before going to Disneyland! YOU WILL SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS THAT WAY!!!) However, if I do eat at Disneyland, there is one restaurant that is my absolute MOST Favorite! It’s the Carnation Café. It’s located right in the middle of Main Street, in between the bakery and the watch shop. (Are you wondering if I’m a Disney Junkie… I will clarify, YES, I AM!) They have the most delicious Meatloaf Stack. It comes with a toasted piece of bread, with mash potatoes and meatloaf stacked on top! It also comes with a HUGE side of steamed veggies which happen to be just as good! AND they have the best baked potato soup in the world! Its soo good! and it’s so not “DISNEY PRICED” it’s reasonable people! I’m telling you! For the kiddos they have this really cool Peanut Butter Sandwich Pallet. It’s an open sandwich, with peanut butter on one side, and they serve it on a painter’s pallet and they serve it with a few different cups with toppings like Jelly, raisins, marshmallows, bananas, and the kids get to make it their way! I’m a HUGE fan of that!!!! Mac hasn’t tried it yet, she is the world’s pickiest eater, but I think she would dig it! WHO WOULDN”T!?

I’m craving a beignet from the Jazz Kitchen at down town Disney. I’m sure they aren’t like the real thing (this is what the Unlikly Oilfield Wife is thinking) but, for this Cali girl who hasn’t been past Arizona they will do JUST FINE! :) So, I’m looking forward to tonight, and this weekend. No big plans, just nice and relaxing I’m hoping! I hope you plan on doing the same!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, after leaving Louisiana and not having whatever southern food I want at my finger tips, I've learned that ANY beignet is a good beignet lol!

    ReplyDelete