Monday, March 7, 2011

working on my list

I've been working on my list of things I want to do before I turn 30. One of those things was finally getting my business started! Here is my first step! Photography has ALWAYS been a passion of mine! I've never taken a class, I do not edit my photos, I just shoot and upload. I happen to think that for my experience, my photographs turn out beautifully! I want to share them with the world, I want to take EVERYONE's Photo's! I've started a Photo Blog where I'll be sharing the photo's I take, things that inspire me, and photographers I look up to! Here is the link.

I hope you follow it, I hope you tell your friends, I hope that you ask me to take your pictures!

heatherlyphotography.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for the support!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Heather, can't wait to see more! Photography is so fun and you live in a beautiful place with so many opportunities to take great shots. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete