Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whats been going on....

Nothing, not one little thing interesting has been going on with me! I’m tired beyond all belief. Its 2:00 and I’m ready for a nap! I’m sitting here at my desk trying to force my eyes to stay open! I just put some eye drops in to moisturize and revitalize them. It’s not working. Then I thought, Hmm… I haven’t written much lately. Let’s try to conjure up something interesting to write about. How are things going with Mac you ask? Well, she is in her terrible 3 stage. She enjoys jumping on my furniture, eating in my bed when I’m at work, and leaving me a messy crummy bed. She loves playing at the park, and would live there if she could, but her mother forces her to leave after only 2 hours of play time, and then she turns in to devil baby and refuses to bathe, eat, even make cookies for the rest of the night. She also enjoys using terms such as “don’t talk back to me” “what’d u say” “you don’t like me anymore” “no way” “I just a baby” “I not too little, oh no I not”, and the list goes on. She eats only for her grandmother, and refuses all other food options unless there happens to be mass amounts of sugar involved. Sometimes, I call myself, and pretend I’m talking to Grandma. Here is how that goes. “Hi Grandma, how are you? Oh, you want Mac to take a bite of her chicken, Okay I’ll let her know, thanks for calling” and then, Mac suddenly eats her chicken. It’s AMAZING. Those grandma’s have sneaky grandma tricks I’m convinced! She hurt her finger last weekend, so this week as been “Week-o-Band-Aid” every hour she needs to change it, even it if happens to be at 3:00AM, and if that 3:00AM band aid wasn’t sticky enough, we have to change it again. Starting today, I have 5 days off, and she will be with her dad for the next 5 days. I do miss her, but MAN I enjoy the RE-Charging of my batteries when she is away!

Today I found out that James died of an overdose. In my heart I knew that’s what it was. I think that I dealt with that months ago, that I’m not affected by it. Maybe it’s good to know as closure, but I already knew without having to have proof. I’m not sure why or how I knew, I guess just intuition. I feel bad for his daughter. She is a sweet girl, extremely smart, funny, and just all around great! I don’t really get to see her since her family didn’t really know me. We are still neighbors, but I’ve seen her maybe once or twice since everything happened. I just pray that she learns from all of this, that she stays strong, that she doesn’t follow in his footsteps!!!

The Guitar Hero and I are THRIVING! Its great!!! A real relationship with out all the drama and hassle and worry and DRAMA! It’s very nice! We are able to talk, and actually communicate, and agree upon things like reasonable people. Who knew that was a possibility? Right now we are spending a lot of time wanting to be together, but aren’t really SUPER able to spend as much time as we want. We both work, have kids, have activities and are trying to find the balance. It’s nice though, because on the days that we are able to see each other, we have a great time, we have lots to catch up and talk about, and it’s a lot of fun! I guess that’s how things are supposed to be at the beginning anyway. Not “hey, we just met, 30 seconds ago, would you like to move in?” So, I’m really enjoying it! I am not going to lie though; I do want him over every day, all day. That’s just me though, and I’m trying to find the balance for myself so that I can learn and grow and be able to make myself happy, so that I can be happy in a relationship. He met Mac last week. She really liked him. She was her normal self, and I thought it went great!

SO, that’s what’s been going on. Fun life stuff! I’m ready for the weekend, and sleeping in! its only Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment