Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Say Yes and LIVE!



Today, my husband told me that his heart was not into working out our marriage. I guess I deserved that, because I was the one who didn’t want to work it out the first time. It’s okay that he feels that way. I’m sort of bummed because I was looking forward to the challenge, and looking forward to being drug through the mud and coming out clean at the other end. But, it looks like I’ll have to take that journey alone. Which is okay. I’m not too broken up about it, just bummed because I think that it could have worked and been good. I’ve realized a lot of things during this period of him having to “THINK” about what to do. I realized that life is too freakin short to sit around thinking, and it’s time to SAY YES, and LIVE! So, that’s what I’ve been doing! And it’s wonderful!!!!

My whole life I’ve looked at the week in blocks of time. M-F and then the weekend. Always waiting waiting waiting for the weekend to come, only to have it pass by so quickly! Last week was the first time in my life that I actually lived each day for what it was, and enjoyed every single day of the week! You know what, It was the best week of my life! I decided to start saying “YES” and living! I planned a little adventure for myself, I went on a couple of dates/hang outs, I treated myself to a massage, I signed up for Yoga. It was great! I had a date with my parents, which was awesome! It was just a fun fun fun time and I will forever live this way now!

Today, I signed up for Burlesque Classes! Ooooo I’m so excited! Today, I also went to Target and got some SUPER awesome deals! AND the best part of my day was… wait for it… waaaaaait for it…. I got tickets to see Amos Lee… HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!! I hope that he sees me in the audience, and can’t take his eyes off of me, and invites me to go back stage, and then falls in love with me, and wants me to marry him and have his babies… and hopefully he’ll sing to me every morning while he’s making me breakfast… right?!?! Okay, new goal added to January: Make Amos Lee fall in love with me!! I’m having so much living this life! James really taught me how to live for today, and not for next week! What a gift that is!

Soooo, overall, life is good. Really good! I’m happy, I’m healthy, I’m blessed with a wonderful family, what more could a girl ask for? It’s pretty awesome to be me!!!

3 comments:

  1. BURLESQUE, YES!! Oh my Gosh, burlesque is so fun and sexy, you're going to love it!

    I want to live life they way you are. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Amos Lee - LUCKYYYYYYYYY. Do you also like Citizen Cope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Unlikly... I'm so excited for the Burlesque!!! I've been too busy so i haven't done it yet, but i'm so excited for it!!!!

    and Sophia, you can go too!!! its at the house of blues Anaheim! and the tickets are like 30 bucks!!! I haven't heard any of Citizen Hope's songs, but I'm gonna check them out now!!! Thx!

    ReplyDelete